IELTS Flexible Preparation Course - 4 weeks
Our IELTS course is a flexible IELTS (General/Academic) examination preparation course for Intermediate and Upper Intermediate level students. It is designed for those already working and living in Australia.
The comprehensive course programme covers all four sections of the IELTS examination: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. This IELTS course has a maximum of just 10 students. This enables us to give you one on one feeback, modify the class to your needs, provide error correction and help you to achieve the band you need.
Fast results - Just 10 students: Small classes mean fast results and individual attention
Flexible Study Hours - Weekday mornings, Mondays and Wednesdays from 09:30 to 11:30
Programme - IELTS (General/Academic) examination preparation course covering all sections of the exam
IELTS is required by Australian Immigration for skilled migration and residency visas. The band needed will often depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
This course will teach you the techniques and skills needed to achieve the score needed for your visa. Weekly practice tests will also help you to monitor your progress.
Many courses in Australia require a minimum of IELTS Band 6. This ranges from studying at a university in Australia to taking a course for work purposes.
Taking an IELTS course will advance your Academic English skills, in reading, writing, listening, grammar and speaking. It is excellent preparation for further study, training to read, write and listen in a formal, academic setting.
For Academic English
General English not for you? IELTS focuses on Academic English skills in reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, speaking and listening.
This can be useful for work purposes and is an excellent addition to everyday English skills.
What score do I need?
You have a choice of two tests - an IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training - depending on the requirements set by the organisation or institution where you plan to work or study.
Your English proficiency is assessed on a scale from 1-9 in four skills – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Why should I study IELTS?
Are you planning to live, work or study in Australia? The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will require you to demonstrate your English abilities as a requirement of your visa. Different visas require different IELTS results – find out the test results you require for your visa to Australia.
What am I going to learn?
- Understand how the test procedure works.
- Learn how to improve your extensive reading skills focusing on exam technique.
- Learn how to answer the three parts of the speaking test.
- Improve your vocabulary, pronunciation.
- Improve your writing skills and grammar.
- Monitor your own progress with weekly IELTS tests.
- Receive one on one feedback and your speaking, writing, grammar, reading, listening.
- Practice your listening skills and learn techniques for the IELTS test.
Why should I choose Viva?
- Flexible study hours, online or face to face tuition.
- Independent study material and error correction.
- Detailed feedback on your speaking, writing, pronunciation.
- Course materials.
- Practice Tests.
- Independent study plan based on the IELTS band you need to achieve.
- Small groups enabling you to accelerate your learning.
- Communicative teaching methodology by experienced and qualified teachers.
- Ongoing enrollment. Classes can be joined at any time.